Re: [PING] Friendly reminder - call details and agenda - Thursday 28 February UTC 17

Hi all,

We didn’t even half way though the agenda, but I think the level of discussion we had today was very good.  Since there is no lack of need for privacy discussion in W3C, maybe it’d be worth moving to more frequent standard meetings?

Thoughts?

Pete