Re: [PING] ad hoc private browsing mode call - summary

Thanks again Mike and Mark,

I have no disagreement with any of the above, except the slight worry that increasing the scope of the document will invite the kind of dimensionality concerns (privacy sliders and similar) that will end up killing the goal of the effort (improve web compatibility by making a second, common target web authors can target when users are operating in a “I want more privacy” mode).

If folks agree to stick to the “yes / no” i'm in more-privacy-mode binary categories though, I have no beef at all with expanding the document in the way Mike suggests :)

Pete