Re: Request for help on follow up items from the last call

Assuming CH == Client Hints, I think the repo you want to file issues in
is https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/client-hints

Otherwise write to the HTTPWG with your feedback - or I can introduce you
to one of the chairs who can probably help you out further.

cheers

Chaals