Re: PING - finding a time for a further call about private browsing mode

Hi Christine,

If we’re going to have further conversation, then I will hold off on creating a draft document until that conversation.  If folks are interested in another side conversation, then can you push the full-PING private browsing conversation to next month?

Best,
Pete