Re: Friendly reminder - PING call on Thursday 6 June 2019 - UTC 16

Thanks Chaals, Brent and James for the heads-up re the conflict.

If you have views or comments on Pete’s draft blog, please share them here or in the PING Slack workspace.

P.s. If you have not yet joined the PING Slack workspace, but would like to do so, please send me or Tara a request and we will send you an invite.

Christine