Re: Friendly reminder - PING call on Thursday 6 June 2019 - UTC 16

Hi Pete,

A very reasonable request. I wonder if it would help though in reading and understanding the spec if we have a quick overview from Pedro on Thursday. Sometimes it helps to have the overview before doing a deep reading. We don’t have to cover all the privacy aspects during the call, but we should have a better understanding of what the spec is trying to achieve.

I’m hoping we might have someone from the WG on the call, but this is still in progress. If I can’t make this happen for this call, we can share some preliminary thoughts, or postpone to the next call.

One item I do want to make sure we cover thoroughly on Thursday is your blog post and next steps, so that we can get things moving.

Christine