Re: PING call - reminder and agenda - 16 May 2019 UTC 16

I will be in attendance if possible.  Unfortunately this time overlaps with commitments at the WWW conference going on this week (including Thursday) but will be in attendance if at all possible

Pete Snyder
{pes,psnyder}@brave.com
Brave Software
Privacy Researcher