Re: Notes on two recent fingerprinting papers

Hi Nick:

So do you think it's fair to say we've made some forward progress on
reducing fingerpintability?

I often see fingerprinting presented as a threat that will always be at
it's current effectiveness (or become more effective as browser features
are added), so anything that challenges that assumption is very interesting.

Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology
District of Columbia office