Re: Verifying the disposition of responses to PING originated comments on “Media Capture and Streams”

Stefan,

Thank you for your kind message.

PING is going to have a meeting on 24th March(next Thursday).

So it would be helpful for us if you can wait till 28th or so.

Thank you for your understanding.

Keiji