Verifying the disposition of responses to PING originated comments on “Media Capture and Streams”

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 15:10:16 +0000
To: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>, "tjwhalen@gmail.com" <tjwhalen@gmail.com>, "public-privacy@w3.org" <public-privacy@w3.org>
Hi PING chairs (cc group),

we’re getting ready for requesting the transition of “Media Capture and
Streams” draft [1] to Candidate Recommendation.

Before doing so we would like to verify that PING does think that its
comments have been properly addressed. According to our records, there
are seven comments originating from PING, and we’ve collected them for
your convenience (together with other comments given) along with the
resolutions in [2].

Could you please look into this, and respond to us by March 18th? If you
need more time please let us know.

Stefan for the Media Capture TF chairs

[1] https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-main/getusermedia.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/03/getusermedia-wide-review.html#ping