Re: Fwd: PING call - Thursday 25 Feb at UTC 17

Thanks a ton!

Sorry I was a little out of it, bad cold but really wanted to attend this call.

The Github questionaire is at

http://gregnorc.github.io/ping-privacy-questions

I am happy to move it over to the W3C's github if needed. I do not
want to be the "benevolent dictator of the privacy questions" :)

I previously had mostly used SVN so I'm slowly getting up to speed on
the mechanics of it, hence for now it being on my namespace.

/********************************************/
Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology