Re: Vibration API privacy considerations

Hi David:

The specification states that it checks if the page is visible (and points
here:
https://w3c.github.io/page-visibility/#dfn-steps-to-determine-if-the-document-is-hidden
)

So that would depend on if a service worker can access a hidden page, I'm
not clear on that

/********************************************/
Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology
District of Columbia office
(p) 202-637-9800
PGP: http://norcie.com/pgp.txt

*CDT's Annual Dinner (Tech Prom) is April 6, 2016.  Don't miss out!learn
more at https://cdt.org/annual-dinner <https://cdt.org/annual-dinner>*

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 12:19 PM, David (Standards) Singer <singer@apple.com