Re: Review of WebRTC 1.0 from Privacy Interest Group

I agree and we just got started on our review, so not sure discussing
WebRTC is ripe for next week (I'll be out of town so can't join the
call, dang it). best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]