Re: Vibration API privacy considerations

Would they be too faint? IIRC tempest attacks have picked up keystroke
noises:

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/09/snooping_on_tex.html

Couldn't a microphone also pick up vibration noises?

Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology
District of Columbia office
(p) 202-637-9800
PGP: http://norcie.com/pgp.txt

*CDT's Annual Dinner (Tech Prom) is April 6, 2016.  Don't miss out!learn
more at https://cdt.org/annual-dinner <https://cdt.org/annual-dinner>*