Secure Contexts: It's worth taking another look.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 07:15:13 +0200
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Yan Zhu <yzhu@yahoo-inc.com>
BCC: www-tag@, public-webapps@, public-privacy@, public-geolocation@ in the
hopes of spurring "wide" review.

I've done a bit of polishing on
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/powerfulfeatures/ over the last few
days, and I think it's worth folks' time to take another look at the
document. In particular, I've addressed some of Boris' concerns from way
back in June/July (sorry it took so long!), and clarified the algorithms
with what I hope are helpful examples.

Outstanding issues are noted at
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/labels/SECURE. w3c/webappsec#406
<https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues/406> is probably the most
interesting of these.

I'd appreciate feedback on the document, either on public-webappsec@w3.org,
or via GitHub at
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues/new?title=SECURE:%20

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)