Re: Results from Privacy review of Presentations API using Privacy Questionaire. (Wall of text warning!)

For the location question, I was trying to distinguish between an exact
location (ex: GPS coordinates) and more general types of sharing. (Ex:
checking into something on Foursquare)

Also, I edited the question in a way that I hope captures both sides of the
pond: there's some mention of specific data types now, then a question
about personally derived data. That way we can throw up a red flag if
certain things are brought up (ex: SSN (or whatever the rest of the world's
equivalent might be), but we're not saying only these things are private.

--