RE: privacy questionnaire

Thanks Greg, I just did that.

Mike

From: Greg Norcie [mailto:gnorcie@cdt.org]
Sent: 17 August 2015 15:35
To: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: privacy questionnaire

Hi Mike,

Thanks, those are both great suggestions.

If you'd like, you can actually edit the wiki directly:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=Privacy_and_security_questionnaire <https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=Privacy_and_security_questionnaire&action=edit&section=2> &action=edit&section=2

I don't want to create a situation where I'm the "gatekeeper" on all edits - while it'd be nice to reach a consensus on list before editing, everyone has the ability to edit the questionnaire. (Just please put in a small edit summary)