Fwd: Next PING teleconference - 13 August 2015 UTC 16

Colleagues,

The agenda for the call next week is set out below.

Time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150813T18&p1=87&ah=1

[NEW] - Call details

We will be using Webex and IRC. If you have not used Webex before, here is a link to some FAQs on the W3C wiki

https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExFAQ

Webex details:

Link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m561a0d8b0f44fed45e842c13e18bfca1

Telephone number: 617-324-0000
Meeting number: 642 381 506
Password (if needed): ping

IRC details:

Please also join us on IRC in the #privacy room.
Server: irc.w3.org
Username: <your name>
Port: 6665 N.B.: not the default IRC port!
Channel: #privacy

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
> Subject: Next PING teleconference - 13 August 2015 UTC 16
> Date: 16 July 2015 10:51:56 am GMT+2
>
> Colleagues,
>
> Our next teleconference will be held on 13 August 2015 at the usual time.
>
> We will be switching to the new conference system (Webex). Details will be circulated prior to the call.
>
> Draft agenda:
>
> 1. Welcome and introductions
>
> 2. Geofencing API (introduced by Giri from the Geolocation WG) [1]
>
> 3. Presentation API (introduced by Anssi from the Second Screen WG) [2]
>
> (Don’t forget to read - https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-privacy/2015JulSep/0003.html)
>
> 4. Draft TAG security and privacy questionnaire
>
> 5. AOB

PING Fingerprinting guidance [3]
Battery Status API [4]
Private browsing mode
Clear Site Data [5]
Scheduling a time to discuss header enrichment

[3] https://w3c.github.io/fingerprinting-guidance/

[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/battery-status/

[5] https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/clear-site-data/