Re: questionnaire feedback (was Re: Save the date - PING at IETF - Thursday 23 July)

if the security and privacy statements were appropriately tagged within the document (e.g. with appropriate markup) then I could see a tool automatically processing the document (e.g. ReSpec) to generate/augment a summary section in the document.

We did something similar with best practices, to mark each practice within a document, then auto-generate a summary appendix of best practices [1].

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch

www.fjhirsch.com
@fjhirsch