Re: Proposed comments and qs on media capture streams

Thanks Christine - I think that’s a good summary.

FWIW, having watched the to-and-fro about persistent identifiers, I am none the wiser as to whether the conclusion was to do anything about them or not. It seemed to me that Eric R was not inclined to do so, but his justification was opaque. In your view, is there a clear position on this question currently, or is it something that would benefit from being raised again explicitly?

Yrs.,
Robin

Robin Wilton
Technical Outreach Director - Identity and Privacy
Internet Society

email: wilton@isoc.org
Phone: +44 705 005 2931
Twitter: @futureidentity