Re: Fwd (TAG): Draft finding - "Transitioning the Web to HTTPS"

Well said Eric

It's all theatrics, emperor's new clothes and such ...

There is no such thing as perfect security and yet we are supposed to incur the cost of https everywhere because it's "more" secure, only to be proven "Swiss Cheese" with the next big headline ... Security measures should be optional not enforced. If I wanted to live in a transparent tent then why not?

Sent from my iPhone