Re: privacy evaluation framework for w3c workshop at CDT...

Hi all.

We were planning to suggest a PING get-together at IETF in any case.

Perhaps it would make sense to organise a meeting during the first two days, while Joe is in town.

Once the IETF final schedule is published, I will follow up with a note to organise a time to meet.

Christine