Re: “FPDetective: Dusting the web for fingerprinters”

Thanks Dom, for bringing our paper in.

Checking the fingerprinting guidance on GitHub, another relevant study
might be "Cookieless Monster" by Nick Nikiforakis et al.:

    N. Nikiforakis, et al. Cookieless monster: Exploring the ecosystem
    of web-based device fingerprinting. In/Proceedings of the IEEE
    Symposium //on Security and Privacy/, 2013

Best regards,
GunesAcar

N.B.: We've just published the final version of ourpaper today. Anyone
interested can find the updated one at the same
address:http://www.cosic.esat.kuleuven.be/publications/article-2334.pdf

PhD Student
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Dept. Electrical Engineering-ESAT / COSIC
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium
Office: 01.17
tel: +32 16 32 11 29 fax: +32 16 32 19 69
email: gunes.acar (at) esat.kuleuven.be
web page: http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/cosic/?page_id=126