Re: PING - 28 March 2013 - agenda and call details

Joe, thanks for putting your hand-up to scribe in April.

We are still looking for a scribe for March.

On Mar 25, 2013, at 2:32 PM, Joseph Lorenzo Hall wrote:

> regrets, I will be in an all-day meeting in Los Angeles on Thursday. I
> do hope there are good notes and scribe-ness and will offer to scribe
> as well as I can for the next meeting in exchange for particular
> attention to this meeting by one of us!
>
> best, Joe
>
> On Mon Mar 25 07:45:39 2013, Christine Runnegar wrote:
>> This is your friendly reminder.
>>
>> Christine and Tara
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:

>>> From: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
>>> Date: March 13, 2013 7:48:22 PM GMT+01:00
>>> To: "public-privacy@w3.org Privacy" <public-privacy@w3.org>
>>> Subject: PING - 28 March 2013 - agenda and call details
>>>
>>> Hello all.
>>>
>>> Our next call will take place on Thursday:
>>>
>>> 28 March 2013 at 9am PT, 12pm ET, 16 UTC, 5pm CET
>>>
>>> NOTE: ONE HOUR EARLIER THAN USUAL IN EUROPE
>>>
>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130328T12&p1=43&ah=1
>>>
>>> Call details and agenda appear below.
>>>
>>> Please volunteer to scribe!
>>>
>>> Thank you to Dom for kindly offering to introduce PING to the Media Capture Task Force work regarding camera and microphone access to open up a discussion regarding privacy considerations.
>>>
>>> Agenda:
>>>
>>> 1. Welcome and introductions.
>>> 2. Media Capture Task Force* - camera and microphone access (Dominique Hazael-Massieux)
>>> 3. Reports and discussion on open action items: (Nick re privacy considerations; Frank re process document; Rigo re EME privacy review)