Re: Technical Review of EME (DRM in HTML5)

On 2/15/13 6:10 PM, David Singer wrote:
> This was cc'd to the DNT group (which I removed), but not the html-media group;  it seems that members of the owning group might like to know of this, so that they can help clarify aspects of the spec etc.
>
> should we send a note?

Perhaps. I'd also like to note that I've been struggling to participate
properly in the DNT WG lately and having additional calls is not going
to help. I'd much rather prefer a condensed overview of the subject in
writing over another conference call.

Regards,

 Walter