Re: list of questions raised during ambient light privacy review

Hi Nick,

This is excellent !!!  Thanks a lot for having collected them.

Having these questions written will be very helpful and useful as an
initial checklist when evaluating  Spec. And this list can be improved
when other questions arise.

Best regards

Karima