Re: Identity transparency - was: privacy definitions -- was: WebID questions

On 21 Oct 2012, at 01:10, Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com> wrote:

> Le 20 oct. 2012 à 23:54, Henry Story a écrit :
>> Oh yes, without Chrome we are dealing with robots,
>
> /me is looking for the robot I am on my mobile phone ;) without chrome :p

Well on the phone there are ways for the OS to indicate that something is OS
tested rather than related to the UI of the server no? That is all that is meant
by chrome. Somehow you need to distinguish when you are browsing from the page
shown to you, from what the OS tells you. Otherwise it would be too easy to
build a web page that imitates your cell phone UI perfectly. This could then
be used to fool people into giving away private details to a web service.

> --
> Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
> Developer Relations, Opera Software

Social Web Architect