Re: Court Orders Gov't To Disclose GPS Tracking Data

Bjoern,

you need a legal reason to tell the government that they are not allowed
to do something. So saying "is wrong regardless of privacy" does not fit
the current system of checks/balances. Only if Privacy or another
limitation is affected, we have a valid reason not to allow warrantless
GPS tracking. The legal challenge is to classify the GPS tracking into
one of the buckets.

Best,

Rigo