Re: Reciprocity of knowledge vs Power of abuse

Karl,

by the way, you can actually trying out how it feels if you know who is
tracking what. Just use the PrimeLife dashboard Firefox extension:
http://www.primelife.eu/results/opensource/76-dashboard

It records everything into a client-side SQL database.

The thing is: It gets so complex that even the predefined searches give you
too much information. So collecting data about data collection is good, but
makes you face the same issues as data miners with an additional handicap that
you need a cute user interface and simple assertions. This is hard to achieve.

Best,

Rigo