Re: NHS website letting facebook track people's illnesses

Hello All,

I have written up my issues with the tracking functionality built into the http://www.nhs.uk/ medical advice site on my blog :

http://mmt.me.uk/blog/2010/11/21/nhs-and-tracking/

I will be pointing to this from my official complaint.

Feedback/Comments welcomed.

Mischa