Re: xmlprague: hands on speedata Publisher session?

From: Patrick Gundlach <gundlach@speedata.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 13:20:59 +0100
To: Print and Page Layout Community Group <public-ppl@w3.org>
Follow-up on an old email:

> I will attend the next xmlprague conference and I'd like to hear if there is any interest for a "hands on the speedata Publisher" session on friday, so I can show how to develop layout for the software.

There is the 'hands on speedata Publisher' session on friday morning. (http://www.xmlprague.cz/preconf2015/)

If anyone is interested: you can send me (off-list) wishes you'd like to see in the session. If you have any PDF samples, just send them to my and I'll try to show how you can create a layout-ruleset for the speedata Publisher to get the desired layout.

I don't expect that many people there, so I believe we have enough time to get into details.

Patrick