Re: xmlprague: hands on speedata Publisher session?

On Fri, October 10, 2014 9:56 am, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> I will attend the next xmlprague conference and I'd like to hear if there
> is any interest for a "hands on the speedata Publisher" session on friday,
> so I can show how to develop layout for the software.
>
> (here is a link for those who are unaware of what I am talking about:
> http://speedata.github.io/publisher/index.html)

Sorry for the delay, but at this point, yes, I would be interested in
seeing more of speedata Publisher.

Last year there was a publishing track on the pre-conference day.  Is
there anyone else here with something to propose so there's enough that
the organisers can fill a track at the next conference, too?

Regards,

Tony.

Mentea       XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming