Re: xmlprague: hands on speedata Publisher session?

On 15.10.2014 16:06, Michael A. Miller wrote:
> I would like to see a roundtable discussion on what the participants at XML
> Prague see as the future of paged-media output.  Will it be generated by
> XSL-FO, CSS or something else?  Will Epubs replace PDF as the output of
> choice? Is there a need for browser based formatting?

Hi,

that sounds interesting. Deadline for sending of proposals is December
8th (http://www.xmlprague.cz/pre-conference-call/).

Do you think that you can work with others on PPL CG and send proposal
for session, probably combine it together with Speedata Publisher
proposal Patrick already sent?

   Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing