Re: DotNet Implementation für AHF 6.1 available

From: Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 20:19:00 -0000 (GMT)
To: public-ppl@w3.org
On Wed, February 26, 2014 8:39 pm, Tony Graham wrote:
> On Tue, February 25, 2014 10:43 am, practice innovation wrote:
>> As only Example1 works with an XSLT1 processors, that’s the only example
>> that works at the moment. Would be glad if anyone likes to give an XSLT1
>> support to the other examples, too.
>
> Any takers?

The stumbling block is that formatting.xsl currently uses tunnel
parameters and XPath-level 'if', not anything much about the use of the
extensions.

There's now one 'example3.xsl' that works with Saxon and either formatter,
but I ran out of available time before I could do much for the Xalan/XSLT
1.0 version.

Regards,

Tony.