Re: The poll

On Mon, January 13, 2014 9:31 pm, Tony Graham wrote:
> http://printandpagelayout.polldaddy.com/s/what-s-next-for-ppl-cg
>
> Once there's nothing that needs correcting, I'll embed it in a blog post
> on the CG's main page and publicise it more.

Five responses so far (all from here, of course, and all from people
who've also posted). Also no corrections for error or omissions since
being put up (though Dave did provide the 'Single source/multiple outputs'
question earlier), so we'll let it stand as is, since changing questions
now will lose the results so far.

BTW, very glad to be able to use matrix layout for 'My interest in ... is
...' questions, otherwise it would have been longer and rather more
tedious.

Blog post with embedded survey will come.  Blog post earlier today was to
have something to point people to without them having to look in list
archives, but rather let down by apparent limit in length of post that I
could produce.  Also, I keep feeling like I need to apologise every time
(well, the four times so far) a blog post gets copied to this list since
you tend to already know everything the blog posts say anyway.

> Right now it's open until midnight on Sunday.

And all welcome to use it.

Regards,

Tony.