Re: FO->Area as XSLT extension function

On Sun, March 17, 2013 1:56 am, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
> Ok, I've got product, just not sure how to best disseminate. So I've
> attached stuff. I suspect that my NetBeans project I'll want to get into
> Mercurial or whatever it was that we set up.

Great stuff.  Thanks.  I've downloaded it all, and I'll try it later today.

Where to put it is an interesting question.  Or would have been.  Because
it's 'real code', the (currently) natural choice would be to put it on
GitHub so others can easily contribute, but we also have the Mercurial
repository at the W3C onto which I was about to put the previous XSL-FO
2.0 WD.  However, it appears that we can have our cake and eat it too
since there's a 'hg-git' plugin for bridging between Mercurial and Git so
that we could easily mirror the Mercurial repository on GitHub [2].  The
only issue then would be deciding what to do if a non-member makes a pull
request on the GitHub project, since we can only accept stuff from people
who've agreed to the contributor's agreement (or whatever it's called).

Regards,

Tony.

[1] http://hg-git.github.com/
[2] http://hgtip.com/tips/advanced/2009-11-09-create-a-git-mirror/