Spec into Mercurial [Was: Prerequisites for modifying XSL 2.0 spec or producing API]

On Tue, February 12, 2013 2:46 pm, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 14:21 +0000, Tony Graham wrote:
>
>>    Since the XPPL WG is/was a closed group, we would strictly
>>    speaking need Liam or someone within the W3C to make the last
>>    draft public and/or bless our use of it
>
> Go ahead, but you and Dave need to check in any changes to CVS that you
> might have made since the last public draft.

I don't think that I have any outstanding changes, but it will be two
weeks before I'm in the same country as the computer that has the copy
that I used to use.

Dave, if you have any outstanding changes, could you check them into the
XPPL CVS?

With the CVS version up-to-date, can you then clone the 'ppl' Mercurial
repository -- hg clone https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ppl -- and add the XML
source and the stylesheets in subdirectories.  We can then find out if
you're able to push to the hosted repository.

Regards,

Tony.