Re: Other paged media processing approach (was: New Year. Renewed activity? New Chair?)

On Fri, February 8, 2013 10:35 am, Tony Graham wrote:
> I really should get on a plane and fly to another country more often if
> Feedback from the processing stage is/was in the XSL 2.0 requirements [1],
> and copyfitting is in the last XSL 2.0 WD [2].

Slides for my XSL-FO 2.0 talk at XML Prague 2010, available at
http://www.menteithconsulting.com/wiki/XMLPrague2010/XSLFO20, show how the
requirements for XSL-FO would (radically) change the processing model for
XSL-FO to incorporate much more feedback.

Regards,

Tony.