Re: Goal of this group?

Arved,

Can you be more precise in what you find risible in section 2.2?
With respect to CFI, I concur that it looks like a reinvention of
XLink/XPointer, but the point is more :
 --> Will this spec dies like XLink & XPointer or take off because people
desperatly needs it *now* (but not 15 years ago... or event 30 years ago
with HyTime Architectural Forms...) ?

Cheers,

Mohamed

--