Re: Meetup at XML Prague 2014?

On 26.12.2013 21:19, Liam R E Quin wrote:
>> I’d be very interested to sit in on a state of XML
>> formatting/formatters session, too.
>
> I'm hoping to have a chance to talk about that, in terms of CSS and
> XSl-FO at least, and perhaps about the wider picture, depending on who
> else is speaking.

Paper review is not finished yet, but yes it is very likely that such
topic will be discussed.

We also negotiate with some invited speakers in this area, but nothing
final yet. Stay tuned.

All publishing related submissions for Friday are more then welcomed. We
would like to see more representatives from formatting engines be there,
of course. But in past only Antenna House was there, if I recall it
correctly (and xmlroff, of course).

    Jirka