Re: Revise group description?

At 2013-12-17 15:12 -0400, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
>Jean, I tend to agree. The last time I saw an XSL-FO aficionado in
>Nova Scotia

Just for the record, two of the world's best XSL-FO professionals are
married and living on a peninsula on the shore of St. Margaret's
Bay.  They don't participate in standards circles, but they do a lot
of professional XSL-FO work including for a major NY publisher.  They
wrote the stylesheets for what we say in the book is the first
end-to-end XML-XSLT-XSL-FO-PDF mass-published book in 2002.  They
have picked up overflow work of mine when I'm too busy.

Though the adjective "mass-published" would imply a lot of books were
sold by the publisher, which certainly wasn't the case according to
my royalty reports!

In my thrice-yearly stays in Dartmouth I never find the opportunity
to pick up any work (not that I'm looking for any when on vacation!).

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL & code list classes: Melbourne, AU May 2014 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |