Re: Here's some stuff

On Fri, March 29, 2013 5:42 am, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
> For FOP 1.0, Xalan and Saxon. Included README describes what to do to
> produce own binaries for Saxon or Xalan.

The only README was for running the examples.

> I haven't included binaries - best done by people with people who can
> build the stuff.
>
> I would have thrown it up into Mercurial, but haven't had the time -
> finished buying a house this week.

Now in the Mercurial at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ppl

Your original files are in the 'FOPRunXSLTExt' branch, and a version with
my changes (and, hopefully, future changes from multiple people) is in the
'default' branch.

I added 'build-nonb.xml' and 'properties.xml' so I could build and get
working shell scripts without replicating your exact directory structure.

Yes, it does work for me, and, yes, there is an ID in the area tree XML,
so we're one step closer to be able to try things with getting feedback
from the formatter.

Regards,

Tony.