Re: Workflow - on the wiki

I've been musing on this, it's certainly interesting. On the other hand
there is a whole bunch of interesting stuff on the wish list. :-) It
strikes me that validation and the font usage standardization are at
least as important.

On the validation front, I suspect RenderX has done more work on this
than anyone. Refresh my memory: how useful were their validation
products? I guess what I'm saying is, why start from scratch?

Arved