Re: PER for POWDER

Thanks very much Andrea,

I appreciate you taking the time to look at this. Don't beat yourself up
about it - we both worked on this aspect (so maybe we should beat up
each other? :-) ). I'd like to ping Stasinos as well but it looks as if
we're good to go for an erratum plus as much publicity as I can create,
tomorrow.

Phil

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/

Consultant                       |      W3C
Talis Platform                   |      Mobile Web Initiative
http://www.talis.com/platform/   |      http://www.w3.org/Mobile