Re: more struggles with POWDER test materials

Hi Cameron,

> Indeed you should be able to solve that (and anything computable) in
XSLT 1, since it’s a Turing complete language.

Yeah, you'ld need to be Turing himself to complete it though ;)

> Sure, and of course it would be a much better use of someone’s time to
just use XSLT 2 and its replace() function rather than rolling your own
in XSLT 1.

Fully agree, and that along with no documented restriction not to use it in GRDDL was the reason for using it.

 Cheers
Kevin
Kevin Smith
 Vodafone R&D