Re: XML Core comment on POWDER

Paul,

Just a note to thank you and the XML Core WG for taking the time to look
into this. Yes, the + -> space issue has already been corrected but we
very much appreciate you confirming that this was the right thing to do.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/www@20/

i-sieve technologies                |      W3C Mobile Web Initiative
Making Sense of the Buzz            |      www.w3.org/Mobile