Re: PROPOSAL to allow multiple descriptor sets in DRs

In short, we agree and the restriction point out is fine by me. Longer...

POWDER descriptor set elements can have a src attribute that points to
another descriptor set that can be in any POWDER doc. Therefore they may
well be subject to an abouthosts restriction (which is encoded in the
descriptor set class). If someone is careless enough to create a DR that
includes multiple descriptors, any one of which is subject to an about
hosts restriction that doesn't include the relevant IRI set, then I'd
say it's a good thing that the whole DR becomes logically meaningless
(since it must be an error).

Phil.