RE: includehosts mandatory?

Hi Phil,

My understanding was that if we support other identifiers (ISAN, ISBN)
etc. then <includehost>s would not be relevant for those, only for those
retrievable over the Web.

NB a thought to park for now: so you could describe the characteristics
of a bunch of SMTP addresses using POWDER, couldn't you? That seems
quite powerful.

>> It gives us a way to ensure syntactically that an IRI set is never
empty
It seems like we will need two-step validation due to some features
absent in XML Schema, so this could be picked up by an additional check
(we've mentioned using XSLT as a way to enforce business rules, and also
to create a neat HTML page teling you what the DR says in plain
English).

Cheers,
Kev