PROPOSED RESOLUTION of attribution (again!) (Was Re: wdrs:issuedby fc. foaf:maker and dcterms:creator)

Andrea, can I just double check this please, your solution is that we
define:

wdrs:issuedby rdfs:subPropertyOf foaf:Agent
wdrs:issuedby rdfs:subPropertyOf dcterms:Agent

And

<wdrs:Agent>
   <owl:unionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
     <foaf:Agent />
     <dcterms:Agent />
   </owl:unionOf>
</wdrs:Agent>

Which means that in POWDER-S one can use ANY of

<owl:Ontology rdf:about="">
   <wdrs:issuedby>
     <wdrs:Agent>
     </wdrs:Agent>