Re: [POWDER-DR] Comments regarding RDFa

Well - my understanding was that despite the fact that Ben stopped
caring about href everywhere, the group decided that href should NOT be
everywhere because we are augmenting XHTML 1.1 and in XHTML 1.1 it
doesn't work everywhere and we were trying to be compatible with
existing browsers to the greatest extent possible.

Ben, can we please discuss this briefly at the meeting today?